Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NOW THIS IS A CAT WHO FIGHTS THE "MAN"! LITERALLY.


Lewis The Cat Terrorizes Fairfield Neighborhood

POSTED: 12:54 pm EST March 28, 2006

FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Residents of a Fairfield neighborhood said that they have been terrorized by a crazy cat named Lewis.




The 5-year-old black-and-white longhaired cat is accused of attacking about a half dozen people on Sunset Circle and even allegedly ambushed the Avon lady.

Neighbors said Lewis springs, wraps himself around victims' legs and bites and scratches. Several people said that they needed to get treatment at hospitals.

A restraining order has been issued against Lewis. It means he can't leave his home. The town's animal control officer has also arrested Lewis' owner on charges of failing to comply with the restraining order.

Ruth Cisero, Lewis' owner, said she told the neighbors to stay away from Lewis and he'll stay away from them.

But neighbors aren't buying that. One neighbor said that the neighborhood is afraid of this cat.

For the latest news, stay tuned to NBC 30 Connecticut News and NBC30.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Holy crap! You don't think my stalker, "Stewie" could have a crazy brother named "Lewie?"

Heaven help us all...

6:02 AM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Maybe Lewis is an "intact" male who could be helped by neutering. It sounds like he's very territorial.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Badness said...

Hum...sounds like my kind of man! I love bad boys. But goodness. It okay to be 'bad' in your own home but not on people you don't know.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Puss said...

Oh Kukka do you think?? Gawd that would be horrible! Stewie & Lewie the crazed cats of the streets!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Ayla said...

Hmmm. Maybe I could use that tactic to keep the Brats away from me.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Seriously, Ms Owner needs to get him off the streets or he'll be taking a 1-way trip to the pound, if you know what I mean. Sure, I growl at visitors - once they're in my house and I have my people to protect me. PS Hello, Puss. Fellow tabby here... came to say hello. Hello.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home