Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

PUSS A LAPIGUS SPEAKS

Wow! So this is the internet? Hmmm very interesting. How was I to know so many cats lived here? Homeslice aka Buddy (the woo-er of Kukka-maria) turned me on to this place. Unlike Midnight I decided I am much too important to share a blog. I am super excited about the Tabby blog and will be sure to get in touch with them. Tabbies Unite!!!! My parents saved me from the pound when I was a kitten. Except for not letting me eat tuna anymore, they are pretty good. I am looking forward to meeting other cats here. Yea me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Puss! What up, cat!? Thanks for hanging out at my blog! I'm so glad you decided to start your own and yes, we Tabbies are too important NOT to share the intimate details of our exciting lives with the world.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Puss! Nice to meet you! I am a British blogging kitty, come and visit my blog some time. You look like a very lovely Tabby. I am a Gorgeous Ginger myself.

4:02 PM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hi Puss

Found you at Kukka's page. Welcome to the cat blogging community. Stop by and see us some time at our blog.

11:15 PM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

So, Puss, we forgot to ask. Why can't you have tuna any more?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Puss said...

George, Tipper, & Max
According to my humans I can't have tuna because it is bad for me and my urinary problems. I just think they don't like to share! Mrrr-oww

8:25 AM  
Blogger Derby said...

Puss, Hi. Welcome to the blog land. There are lots of us here. Drop by sometime.

I feel for you buddy, NO TUNA. Not fair.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home