Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

TABBIES UNITE NOW!

LETS TALK ABOUT TABBIES UNITE!


Now that I know we have a venue, we must unite. Unite against bad treats, and crappy vet prescribed food (if you can call it that)! If we all refuse to eat it then maybe just maybe they will stop trying to shove it down our throats...Ok we gobble but still we could get better. Could we as a group launch a hunger strike? Would our bellies survive? What the heck am I thinking. Back to food bowl...Is there anything in here?

5 Comments:

Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hi Puss

You look a lot like our dear Empress Kukka-Maria and should definitely join the Attack of the Tabbies group. Of course, a cat can be in more than one group, too. To join Coats of Many Colors, send your picture & a short bio about yourself to thecrew@catlover.com. Mom & I are putting the final touches on our page and hope to have it ready next week.

George
The Crew

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You do sort of look like me--with the pristine white chest and all!

I hear your frustration, Puss, but as I get older, I realize it's best to infiltrate and rebel from within. For example, perhaps you should write a strongly-worded letter to the manufacturers of the sucky food!

Have I sold out?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Derby said...

Hi Puss,

Welcome to our wonderful community of blogging cats.

I have added a link to you on my blog. So all of my friends come and visit. I see some of them have already been here. The Crew, Kukka and others.

6:01 PM  
Blogger pandora and charlie said...

Hey Dude! I used to have my own bloggie, but Mama said it was too much work helping us keep them updated for both of us.
So we share now - not so bad, you know....

I'm a ginger tabby, and have thrown my ear in with the Gorgeous Gingers.

charlie

12:32 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Yeah, *crunch crunch*, I'll get back to you on this unite thing *munch munch* after I finish dinner. *crunch munch* Of course, we tabbies are also quite *slurp* independent, so *crunch* uniting is *munch* kinda hard. *ulp*

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home