Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!


Here is proof that selling out can be bad. I mean look at this poor pathetic creature. What in the world could have brought him to this state? Now it may be true that I occasionally get some lap time, which I totally understand is against the tabby code of conduct. But look at this guy! This has gone far beyond the pale of good cat conduct in any book. Thoughts?

10 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hahahahaha!

This looks like ME!!! Except that this boy is not ginger. I can do that position very well and I also play with remotes...I'm never seen with beer bottles though.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Luna said...

I donĀ“t like fats cat!! but is so cute! =^^=

1:47 PM  
Blogger Derby said...

Just hanging out watching the TV and having a beer.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Hey everyone needs to relax.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Oh, Puss! So funny that you found one of my online dating contenders!

While it didn't work out for he and I, perhaps you want to give it a run?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Puss said...

Ewwww! No way Kukka. He is not my type. I like em orange and with manners. So ya Brach is more my type. I'm a pound cat, remember? I am glad we can be friends anyway. :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

The poor guy was just trying to having a relaxing weekend!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Brach said...

So, Puss...you like-a the ginger boys, huh?

ROOOOOOWR! Puuuuuuurr...

10:03 AM  
Blogger Puss said...

Brach, Umm ya, I could dig you. I understand you are a braniac. I like em smart and orange. You know 1/2 of my back foot is orange and I have orange splotches all over. How do you feel about strong felines?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Wow...my human pet picked me up, brought me to the computer, just so I could look at this while she said, "This could be you!" and "This is why I feed you like I do now!"

Sigh...

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home