Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

GUESS WHO!!


What a couple of weeks I have had. My mom has been ill so I have had to take care of her and that has meant alot of snug time. With all of that I have had to put off my plan for anarchy. Sorry to all that were counting on me to lead the charge but I am just too busy right now. As you can see from this picture I am worn out. I will try to update more often and remain true to the cause in my heart.

6 Comments:

Blogger Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

We hopes your mom am feelin' better soon!

7:11 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Under your care, your Mommy will surely recover furry furry soon!

~Bombay

4:01 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Glad to see your mom is better and helping with the blog! Can you believe how selfish humans are when they are sick? They don't want to give you treats, they don't want to help you blog...get over yourselves, people!

I'm just sayin'...

7:49 AM  
Blogger Luna said...

oh! sorry my dear Puss! Bless for you mom! I hope your mom feel better!

1:27 PM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

No apologies needed! When a Mom is feeling poorly, we cats need to step in and take over the running of the household. We've done it, too. Our work is never done!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Puss said...

Thanks for all your notes. Mom says thanks too! I am trying to figure out all the the in's and out's of links and hope to get you guys on soon.

Purry-Hugs,

Puss

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home