Puss A Lapigus

TABBIES UNITE!

My Photo
Name:

I am a tabby with random orange splotches, white paws, and a 1/2 orange leg.

Friday, June 09, 2006


Well "Tabbies Unite" kinda fell off the map...Were we ever on it I wonder. I've realized I am 10 years old and I have decided to fight the tabby urge to be aloof and get some love doves and lap time. You know what? It's been awesome! Tabbies you don't know what you are missing! And yes the rumors are true, I have been banned from the patio. (see homeslices page) But if the other rumors are true Buddy may be sharing his new walker thingy. Ha!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Well, you could join Attack of the Tabbies. Do I have to be nice when I turn 10 next year? Eeew. I tried a lap once, but I just don't get it.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Puss

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am 10 too and I love my cuddles and lap time, I'm just a big softy really. But it is so hot here right now that my mum and I don't really feel like cuddling.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Puss said...

Hi Eric,
Hot in London??? Are you sure? My mom says England only has 2 weeks of summer which means not too much rain and 77 degrees. :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Puss said...

Oh and I didnt get it for a long time Bonnie but now I sure do love the one on one scritches!

8:40 PM  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Is Buddy actually getting a stroller?
That would be something to see! You wouldn't get me in one of those things. Too much like our carrier to go to the V.E.T.!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Puss said...

Yup, Buddy says it is on the way. He is fearless. He actually attacks the big sucky thing my parents call a vacuum. He chases it and hits it hard lots of times while Midnight and I run under the bed! He has always been that way.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home